The packet will include the following:
- Quarter 1 Report Cards
- Report Card Parent Signature Page*
- Federal Impact Aid Program Survey Form*
- Virtual Book Fair Flyer
- Virtual ‘Ohana Night Flyer (RSVP online)
- Face Mask Activity
- Community Resources Information Sheet
- Fire Fighter Safety Guide
- Semester 2: Distance Learning Opt-In form (if applicable)*
*Please COMPLETE, SIGN & RETURN in the self-addressed, stamped envelope provided by FRIDAY, 10/30.
When picking up your child(ren)'s packet, the use of face masks will be required. Packets will be placed on our front lanai facing the parking lot. All packets will be labeled with your child(ren)'s name and sorted by teacher.
Mahalo for your kōkua!
Aloha & Mālama Pono!