Aloha Haʻaheo Families, Students, Staff and Community Members,
Please stop by my virtual office if you need support or have a question about anything.
If you need something outside of office hours, you can email me email@example.com
and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Come and stop by- no invitation needed.
If you are waiting to be admitted for more than 5 minutes, it means that I am with someone and you may need to try again later. Please send me a quick email if you stopped by and were not able to get in.
School Counseling is a student support service that Ha‘aheo Elementary School offers all students.
It is one of many student support services which are provided as part of our school's comprehensive student support system (CSSS).
The purpose of school counseling program is to promote academic, social/emotional, and college and career readiness for all students.
State of Hawai‘i Online Safety Tips for Children, Teens, and Help for Adults:
COVID-19: Suggested Points to Emphasize When Talking to Children
- Adults at home and school are taking care of your health and safety. If you have concerns, please talk to an adult you trust.
- Not everyone will get the coronavirus (COVID-19) disease. School and health officials are being especially careful to make sure as few people as possible get sick.
- It is important that all students treat each other with respect and not jump to conclusions about who may or may not have COVID-19.
- There are things you can do to stay healthy and avoid spreading the disease:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often with soap and water (20 seconds).
- If you don’t have soap, use hand sanitizer (60–95% alcohol based).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe